This contest has ended. Thanks to all of you who entered a picture of your Labrador Retriever or Lab mix! See the winners here.
For the month of June, i Love Dogs shines our Breed Spotlight on Labrador Retrievers– black, chocolate, yellow and mixes.
If you’re the proud pet parent of a Labrador or Lab mix, send us your cutest pic for this month’s i Love Labs Photo Contest!
First- and second-place winners will be selected by our judge. The prize is i Love Dogs Reishi with Green Tea plus a coupon good for a 50-percent discount on your next purchase of i Love Dogs vitamins and supplements!
We’ll also post a photo album on Facebook so our fans can vote for their favorites. The Lab with the most “Likes” will receive an i Love Dogs goodie bag!
- How to enter: Attach a photo of your dog (include your dog’s name in the image file name, and please use JPG format) in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (please include your dog’s name in the Subject line). Tell us your dog’s age and breed(s), along with a little bit about your Lab – especially what you love most and what makes him or her unique.
- Contest deadline: We will accept photo submissions until 11:59 p.m. PST on June 30, 2011.
- Prizes: The first- and second-place winners will receive i Love Dogs Reishi with Green Tea and a coupon for 50 percent off your next purchase of i Love Dogs vitamins and supplements. The dog with the most votes on Facebook will receive an i Love Dogs goodie bag.
- Winners Announced: Winners will be notified and announced on the i Love Dogs, Inc. website on July 15, 2011. Winners should allow 2-3 weeks for delivery of their prizes.
- Eligibility: All photos must include a Labrador or Lab mix. i Love Dogs, Inc. staff and their families are not eligible to win. All photos must be original and created by the entrant. By sending in your photos you assert that you are the owner of or have permission to use the photos you have submitted.
- Assignment of Rights: By submitting a photographic image, you grant i Love Dogs, Inc. perpetual, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute and otherwise exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to that photographic image at our sole discretion, including incorporating it in other works in any media now known or later developed including, without limitation, published books. If you do not wish to grant i Love Dogs, Inc. these rights, it is suggested that you do not submit a photographic image. i Love Dogs, Inc. reserves the right to select, edit and arrange submissions, and to remove images from the I Love Dogs, Inc. website at any time at its sole discretion.
PHOTO: Andre Zehetbauer