This contest has ended. Check out the ridiculously cute winners!
For the month of “Scheptember,” i Love Dogs is shining our breed spotlight on those bearded pooches whose name is so much fun to say: Schnauzers.
If you’re the pet parent of a Schnauzer or mix (would that be a schemi-Schnauzer?) – which includes the Miniature, Standard and Giant varieties – enter your cutest pics in our i Love Schnauzers Photo Contest!
First- and second-place winners will be selected by our contest judge. The prize is i Love Dogs Reishi with Green Tea plus a coupon good for a 50-percent discount on your next purchase of i Love Dogs vitamins and supplements.
We’ll also post a photo album of all the entries on our Facebook page on October 3 so our fans can vote for their favorites. The Schnauzer with the most “Likes” will receive an i Love Dogs goodie bag.
- How to enter: Attach a photo of your dog in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your dog’s name in the both the image file name (please use JPG format) and in the Subject line of the email.
- Tell about your dog: In the email, include your dog’s age and breed(s). Let us know what you love most about your Schnauzer, and what makes him or her unique.
- Contest deadline: We will accept photo submissions until 11:59 p.m. PST on September 30, 2011.
- Prizes: The first- and second-place winners will receive i Love Dogs Reishi with Green Tea and a coupon for 50 percent off your next purchase of i Love Dogs vitamins and supplements. The dog with the most votes on Facebook will receive an i Love Dogs goodie bag.
- Winners Announced: Winners will be notified and announced on the i Love Dogs, Inc. website on October 10, 2011.
- Eligibility: All photos must include a Schnauzer or Schnauzer mix. All photos must be original and created by the entrant. By sending in your photos you assert that you are the owner of or have permission to use the photos you have submitted. i Love Dogs, Inc. staff and their families are not eligible to win.
- Assignment of Rights: By submitting a photographic image, you grant i Love Dogs, Inc. perpetual, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute and otherwise exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to that photographic image at our sole discretion, including incorporating it in other works in any media now known or later developed including, without limitation, published books. If you do not wish to grant i Love Dogs, Inc. these rights, it is suggested that you do not submit a photographic image. i Love Dogs, Inc. reserves the right to select, edit and arrange submissions, and to remove images from the I Love Dogs, Inc. website at any time at its sole discretion.