This contest has ended. Check out the “ear-resistible” winners!
We want to see pictures of your pooch’s adorable ears! This year, i Love Dogs’ monthly photo contests will focus on various dog parts, and we’re starting off right at the top.
All breeds and mixes are welcome to enter our i Love Dog Ears photo contest. The first place and second place winners will receive i Love Dogs Reishi with Green Tea supplements, which help prevent infections and keep your dog’s ears healthy, plus a coupon good for a 50-percent discount on your next purchase of our vitamins and supplements.
The fan favorite – based on the number of “Likes” in a Facebook album we’ll post in early February – will win a goodie bag stuffed with pawsome i Love Dogs items.
The contest deadline is January 31, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. PST, so hurry and hit us with your best ear shots!
- How to enter: Attach a photo of your dog in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Be sure to include your dog’s name in both the image file name (please use JPG format) and in the Subject line of the email.
- Tell us about your dog: In your email, include your dog’s age and breed(s). Let us know what you love most about his or her ears, and what makes your pooch special.
- Contest deadline: We will accept photo submissions until 11:59 p.m. PST on January 31, 2012.
- Prizes: The first-place and second-place winners will each receive i Love Dogs Reishi with Green Tea and a coupon for 50 percent off your next purchase of i Love Dogs vitamins and supplements. The dog with the most votes on Facebook will receive an i Love Dogs goodie bag.
- Winners Announced: Winners will be notified and announced on the i Love Dogs, Inc. website on February 10, 2012.
- Eligibility: All photos must be original and created by the entrant. By sending in your photos you assert that you are the owner of or have permission to use the photos you have submitted. i Love Dogs, Inc. staff and their families are not eligible to win.
- Assignment of Rights: By submitting a photographic image, you grant i Love Dogs, Inc. perpetual, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute and otherwise exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to that photographic image at our sole discretion, including incorporating it in other works in any media now known or later developed including, without limitation, published books. If you do not wish to grant i Love Dogs, Inc. these rights, it is suggested that you do not submit a photographic image. i Love Dogs, Inc. reserves the right to select, edit and arrange submissions, and to remove images from the i Love Dogs, Inc. website at any time at its sole discretion.
PHOTO: Laura Goldman (That’s Larry, her dearly departed American Staffordshire Terrier who had big ol’ bunny ears)