Maybe buying some of these pawsome gifts for the dog lover in your life will entice him or her enough to get a dog-sitter on Cupid’s big day.
i Love Dogs Gear
First on Cupid’s list is our very own i Love Dogs gear, which is sure to get lots of love from both your pooch and significant other. All of these items are available from our online store.
- Our signature purple dog leash is great for a romantic Valentine’s Day walk on the beach. Plus, when you buy a leash, we show some love to a homeless dog by donating $1 from each purchase to spcaLA. ($3)
- Our pawsome zip-up hoodie is warm and versatile enough to wear just about anywhere. Its soft, cotton fabric makes it practical and comfy for wearing on those brisk February mornings. The i Love Dogs logo is silkscreened on the left front panel, “ilovedogs.com” runs along the back and the right pocket, and there’s a paw on the hood. ($28)
- Our small black tote is spacious enough to carry everything you need for a day out with your dog or to run errands. The i Love Dogs logo and “ilovedogs.com” are printed on both sides. ($35)
- Make sure your pup can enjoy plenty of treats on Valentine’s Day with i Love Dogs Green Tea- Antioxidant Boost. It promotes dental health in dogs. ($19-$24)
Gifts that Give Back
- Does your puppy face before you’ve had coffee look more like a Great Dane growling? Warm up to some Hyperhound Coffee! Its grounds and whole-bean blends are pawfect for any coffee-drinking dog lover. Best of all, Hyperhound donates 15 percent of its proceeds to the funding of no-kill animal shelters so homeless dogs can be nourished, healed, spayed or neutered, and ultimately find a home. ($12.99)
- Rescue Chocolate is a gourmet chocolate company that donates all of its net profits to animal-rescue organizations across the U.S. Rescue Chocolate is “the sweetest way to save a life,” and with flavors like “Fakin’ Bacon” and “Peanut Butter Pit Bull,” it’s pawfect for the dog-loving valentine in your life. ($6-$12)
- The ASPCA has a wide range of symbolic gifts available in its online store. A symbolic gift is a donation that will help fund hospitalization, puppy socialization, animal transportation and many other needs of the ASPCA. ($20-$500)
- Our pawls at Hendrick Boards are fond of giving back with good style. Their special “Our Valentine” T-shirt has a paw print over the heart, showing that this Valentine’s Day, your true valentine is your rescue animal. Five dollars from each purchase will go towards helping animals in need. ($24.99)
- HealthySpot has a cute doggie Valentine’s Day hoodie that’s sure to get some Romeos to come over to your Juliet at the dog park. The “Super Soft Love Hoodie” has alternating pink and black stripes with the word “Love” in a heart near the bottom. Perfect for any furshionista who wants her pooch to match her outfit on Valentine’s Day! ($40)
- If your valentine becomes weak in the knees for something a little more sparkly (and let’s face it, what girl doesn’t love shiny things?) then follow your nose to Dogeared Jewelry! Its spectacular “Dog Bone Charm” and “Best Friends Heart Charm” are pawfect for female dog lovers. ($34)
- And what’s the pawfect gift for the pampered pooch? Why, diamonds of course! Diamonds are a dog’s best friend, and our diamond dog collars are sure to warm the heart of any pup!
Happy Valentine’s Day!