This contest has ended. Meet the winning beautiful bellies!
i Love Dogs wants your pooch to be beautiful on both the inside and the outside. Our TJ’s Health Bites will help take care of your dog’s tummy from the inside, and for our March photo contest, we want to see your dog’s beautiful belly from the outside!
Enter your best picture of your pooch’s tummy in our i Love Dog Bellies photo contest.
The winners will be selected by our panel of dog-expert judges. Each winner will receive TJ’s Health Bites plus a coupon good for a 50-percent discount on your next purchase of i Love Dogs vitamins and supplements.
Our Facebook fans will also get to participate by voting for their favorite entries in a photo album we’ll post in early April. The pooch with the most “Likes” will win a goodie bag stuffed with pawsome i Love Dogs treats.
The contest deadline is March 31, so hurry and hit us with your best shots!
How to Enter
- Attach one photo of your dog in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be sure to include your dog’s name in both the image file name (please use JPG format) and in the Subject line of the email.
- Tell us about your dog: In your email message, include your dog’s age and breed(s). Let us know what you love most about your dog’s belly, and what makes your pooch special.
- Contest deadline: We will accept photo submissions until 11:59 p.m. PST on March 31, 2012.
- Prizes: The winners will be selected by our judging panel. Each will receive TJ’s Health Bites and a coupon for 50 percent off your next purchase of i Love Dogs vitamins and supplements. The dog with the most “Like” votes on Facebook will receive an i Love Dogs goodie bag.
- Winners Announced: Winners will be notified and announced on iLoveDogs.com on April 10, 2012.
- Eligibility: All photos must be original and created by the entrant. By sending in your photos you assert that you are the owner of or have permission to use the photos you have submitted. i Love Dogs, Inc. staff, judges and their families are not eligible to win.
- Assignment of Rights: By submitting a photographic image, you grant i Love Dogs, Inc. perpetual, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute and otherwise exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to that photographic image at our sole discretion, including incorporating it in other works in any media now known or later developed including, without limitation, published books. If you do not wish to grant i Love Dogs, Inc. these rights, it is suggested that you do not submit a photographic image. i Love Dogs, Inc. reserves the right to select, edit and arrange submissions, and to remove images from the i Love Dogs, Inc. website at any time at its sole discretion.
PHOTO: Courtesy of a satisfied TJ’s Health Bites customer in Russia!