This contest has ended. Here are the furrific winners!
During the month of April, i Love Dogs is shining our Pooch Parts spotlight on one of our favorite things – dog coats. (And we do not mean the Cruella de Vil variety.)
For this month’s photo contest, we want to see how you keep your dog’s coat clean and healthy – specifically, a photo of your pooch in the bathtub or getting brushed or trimmed.
UPDATE: Apparently a lot of pooches are camera shy while being bathed or groomed, so we’re expanding the contest to include unusual, beautiful or especially shaggy coats! So if your dog is especialy furlicious, send us your best photo!
The winners will be selected by our panel of dog-expert judges. Each winner will receive i Love Dogs Multivitamins with Green Tea & Reishi, plus a coupon good for a 50-percent discount on your next purchase of i Love Dogs vitamins and supplements.
Our Facebook fans will also get to participate by voting for their favorite entries in a photo album we’ll post in early May. The pooch with the most “Likes” will win a goodie bag stuffed with pawsome i Love Dogs treats.
The contest deadline is April 30, so hurry and hit us with your best shots!
How to Enter
- Attach one photo of your dog being bathed or groomed in an email to email@example.com.
- Be sure to include your dog’s name in both the image file name (please use JPG format) and in the Subject line of the email.
- Tell us about your dog: In your email message, include your dog’s age and breed(s). Let us know what you love most about your dog, and whether your pooch enjoys getting bathed and groomed.
- Contest deadline: We will accept photo submissions until 11:59 p.m. PDT on April 30, 2012.
- Prizes: The winners will be selected by our judging panel. Each will receive i Love Dogs Multivitamins with Green Tea & Reishi and a coupon for 50 percent off your next purchase of i Love Dogs vitamins and supplements. The dog with the most “Like” votes on Facebook will receive an i Love Dogs goodie bag.
- Winners Announced: Winners will be notified and announced on iLoveDogs.com on May 10, 2012.
- Eligibility: All photos must be original and created by the entrant. By sending in your photos you assert that you are the owner of or have permission to use the photos you have submitted. i Love Dogs, Inc. staff, judges and their families are not eligible to win.
- Assignment of Rights: By submitting a photographic image, you grant i Love Dogs, Inc. perpetual, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute and otherwise exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to that photographic image at our sole discretion, including incorporating it in other works in any media now known or later developed including, without limitation, published books. If you do not wish to grant i Love Dogs, Inc. these rights, it is suggested that you do not submit a photographic image. i Love Dogs, Inc. reserves the right to select, edit and arrange submissions, and to remove images from the i Love Dogs, Inc. website at any time at its sole discretion.
PHOTO: Harry Whittier Frees