Mother’s Day is quickly approaching! If you’re stumped on what to get for the mom in your life who loves dogs, we’ve got some pawesome gift ideas.
i Love Dogs Gear
First on the list of what dog moms will love is, naturally, our very own i Love Dogs gear. All of these items are available from our online store.
- Get your mom ready for springtime with our i Love Dogs Dog-Walker’s Belt Bag. Ideal for dog mamas who love to bring their phone or stash away some poop bags when they walk the dog. Fits securely around the waist and keeps those hands free! ($30)
- Dog moms love nothing more than having a healthy pooch. So keep her happy and her dog healthy with our premium i Love Dogs Multivitamin with Green Tea and Reishi. ($22-$28)
- Our signature purple dog leash is great for trips to the beach or dog park. Best of all, your gift will help homeless dogs because we donate $1 from each purchase to spcaLA. ($3)
- Our small black tote can carry everything the dog mom needs for a day out with her pooch, or to run errands. The i Love Dogs logo and “ilovedogs.com” are printed on both sides. ($35)
Shiny, Sparkly Gifts
- The Scottie dog tag charm and chain from Tiffany & Co. is sure to make any dog mom feel loved. The charm is sterling silver on a 18-inch chain. ($175)
- For dog moms of different breeds, these silver Boston Terrier or Akita necklaces from Lulu Bug Jewelry are handmade and embossed with original artwork. The finish is brushed and oxidized, and it comes on a 16″ sterling cable chain. ($28)
- Maybe the dog mom in your life just can’t live without her dog. This personalized dog bone necklace can be made to order with any dog name. Pawfect gift! ($21)
- Rescue Chocolate is a gourmet chocolate company that donates all of its net profits to animal-rescue organizations across the U.S. Rescue Chocolate is “the sweetest way to save a life,” and Wild at Heart dark chocolate hearts filled with zingy raspberry ganache are the perfect way to show your mom that you care. ($20)
- The Carivintas Winery features a new pup every month on its wine bottle labels. Members of its Dog Lovers Wine Club receive the personal experience of learning about the different dogs that they are supporting. You can even choose which nonprofit you would like your purchase to benefit. Any of their wines are a must for the vino-loving dog mom in your life! ($29.99 and up)
PHOTOS: i Love Dogs, Lulu Bug Jewelry, Rescue Chocolate