Your dog’s throat plays an important role in his overall health. Your dog’s throat is affected by allergies, sore throat, tonsillitis, an enlarged esophagus, hypothyroid disease, kennel cough, throat cancer and more.
In order to fight these diseases and stay healthy, your dog will need a supplement that boosts his immune system, reduces stress, provides organ support, gives him antioxidants, alleviates pain and inflammation and fights canine cancer.
Does such a supplement even exist? You bet.
i Love Dogs Reishi with Green Tea is exactly what you are looking for. The properties in the reishi mushroom have proven capabilities to strengthen the immune system, prevent and treat cancer, reduce pain and inflammation, kill off free radicals and keep your dog in tip-top shape.
- Allergies are one of the ailments dogs have in common with humans. In fact, many of the things that cause our eyes to water and make us sneeze, like pollen, grass and dust, cause the very same reactions in our dogs. i Love Dogs with Reishi and Green Tea has anti-allergenic properties that block the release of histamine to alleviate allergy symptoms. It also helps relax the bronchial tubes, providing further respiratory benefit to dogs.
- Tonsillitis is caused by a bacterial infection. i Love Dogs Reishi with Green Tea enhances immune modulators, which fight viral and bacterial infections. Plus, the antioxidants found in reishi provide added support by inhibiting the growth of free radicals.
- One of the symptoms of hypothyroid disease is dry, flaky skin and bacterial skin infections. The adaptogenic properties in reishi help to balance the body, particularly when under stress, by either stimulating or relaxing it to promote overall skin health and help your dog recover faster.
- Kennel cough primarily affects dogs in shelters due to the close, warm quarters with poor air circulation. It’s a mixture of bacterial and viral infections that irritates a dog’s voice box and windpipe. The most common symptom is coughing. i Love Dogs with Reishi and Green Tea helps to relieve coughs and alleviate other respiratory issues. It has also been found to strengthen the respiratory system and heal the lungs.
- Sadly, cancer is the leading cause of deaths in dogs. Regular consumption of red reishi has been shown to stimulate the production of potent natural anti-cancer substances produced in the body.
- i Love Dogs Reishi with Green Tea promotes your dog’s ability to suppress the adhesion and migration of invasive cells, inhibits the growth of tumors and even causes tumors to regress. Also, animal studies have demonstrated it is effective at preventing the growth of secondary cancers.
Click here to order!