Retailers, show us how you use your i Love Dogs point-of-purchase (POP) display to gain customers and make sales, and you could win nine free units of the supplement you choose to display!
Plus, your business will be featured in our newsletter, just like Global Pet Food Outlet in Torrance, Calif., whose Glucosamine & Chondroitin with Green Tea and Reishi display is pictured here.
How to Enter
- Attach up to three photos of your i Love Dogs POP display in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be sure to include your store’s name in the image file name (please use JPG format). In the Subject line of your email, write “POP Contest” and your store’s name.
- Tell us about your store: In your email message, include interesting facts about your store and why you think your POP display is the best.
- Contest deadline: We will accept photo submissions until 11:59 p.m. PST on August 15, 2012.
- Prizes: The winner will be selected by our judging panel. Each will receive nine units of the product that they chose to display.
- Eligibility: All photos must be original and created by the entrant. By sending in your photos you assert that you are the owner of or have permission to use the photos you have submitted. i Love Dogs, Inc. staff, judges and their families are not eligible to win.
- Assignment of Rights: By submitting a photographic image, you grant i Love Dogs, Inc. non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute and otherwise exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to that photographic image at our sole discretion, including incorporating it in other works in any media now known or later developed including, without limitation, published books. If you do not wish to grant i Love Dogs, Inc. these rights, it is suggested that you do not submit a photographic image. i Love Dogs, Inc. reserves the right to select, edit and arrange submissions, and to remove images from the i Love Dogs, Inc. website at any time at its sole discretion.
PHOTO: Sonya Simpkins