This contest has ended. Meet the adorable winners!
For October, our Pooch Parts spotlight is shining on the muzzle, aka the snout – in non-technical terms, the part of your dog’s face that sticks out.
In association with our featured pooch part, we’re having an i Love Dog Snouts photo contest this month. All breeds and mixes are welcome to enter.
Our distinguished panel of dog-expert judges will select the winners. Each winner will receive a month’s supply of i Love Dogs Reishi with Green Tea to help keep your dog’s snout healthy on the inside, plus a coupon good for a 50-percent discount on your next purchase of i Love Dogs vitamins and supplements.
Our Facebook fans will also get to participate by voting for their favorite entries in a photo album we’ll post during the first week of November. The pooch with the most “Likes” will win a goodie bag stuffed with pawesome i Love Dogs treats.
The contest deadline is October 31, 2012, so hurry and hit us with your best snout shots!
How to Enter
- Attach one photo that features your dog’s snout in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be sure to include your dog’s name in the Subject line of the email and, if possible, in the image file (please use JPG format).
- Tell us about your dog: In your email message, include your dog’s age and breed(s). Let us know what you love about your dog’s snout, and what makes your pooch special.
- Contest deadline: We will accept photo submissions until 11:59 p.m. PDT on October 31, 2012.
- Prizes: The winners will be selected by our judging panel. Each will receive a month’s supply of i Love Dogs Reishi with Green Tea and a coupon for 50 percent off your next purchase of i Love Dogs vitamins and supplements. The dog with the most “Like” votes on Facebook will receive an i Love Dogs goodie bag.
- Winners Announced: Winners will be notified and announced on iLoveDogs.com during the week of Nov. 12.
- Eligibility: All photos must be original and created by the entrant. By sending in your photos you assert that you are the owner of or have permission to use the photos you have submitted. i Love Dogs, Inc. staff, judges and their families are not eligible to win.
- Assignment of Rights: By submitting a photographic image, you grant i Love Dogs, Inc. non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute and otherwise exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to that photographic image at our sole discretion, including incorporating it in other works in any media now known or later developed including, without limitation, published books. If you do not wish to grant i Love Dogs, Inc. these rights, it is suggested that you do not submit a photographic image. i Love Dogs, Inc. reserves the right to select, edit and arrange submissions, and to remove images from the i Love Dogs, Inc. website at any time at its sole discretion.
- Greg Kleva is a professional dog behavioral therapist and master trainer with Bark Busters Home Dog Training. He hosts “It’s A Dog’s Life” on Martha Stewart Living Radio on SiriusXM 110, and also makes appearances on TV and in print.
- Patrick Mahaney, VMD, CVA has a thriving veterinary practice in Los Angeles and is i Love Dogs’ Ask a Vet. His clients respond favorably to his combination of Eastern and Western medicine, including acupuncture. In addition to making house calls, Dr. Mahaney makes himself available via his blog.
- Nikki Moustaki, an author, TV and radio personality, and dog trainer, is considered one of the country’s leading pet experts. She founded the Pet Postcard Project to help feed homeless animals.
PHOTO: ferran pestaña